1. Curb Appeal: Easily boost your curb appeal with the following ideas:
*Add a new coat of paint to your front door, choose a colour that pops, like red or blue.
*Plant some colourful flowers or some shrubs in your garden.
*Add solar lighting along your walk way.
*Add oversize planters on either side of your front door. Make them pop with added colour.
*Put your garbage cans away, clean any old winter debris from the lawn and try to keep the lawn maintained.
*Pressure wash your driveway and house, this is a great way to give your home and driveway new life!
2. Spring cleaning: Get all those little home renos done now, they will help you get top dollar for your home!
* Declutter and depersonalize your home!
*Ad a fresh coat of paint to the walls and baseboards.
*Fix loose cabinet doors, door hinges, loose screws and repair any holes in walls,
*Open it up! open the curtains and get as much natural light in your home as possible,
3. Porch and Patio: You want to make these inviting, Spring is the perfect time to sit outside and relax!
* Clean your outdoor living space.
* Pressure wash your patio, add a fresh coat of paint or stain if necessary.
* Add some planters and lighting to your space.
4. Market and Price it Right! Call Jo:
It is very important to market and price your home appropriately. Contact me today for your complimenatry home evaluation and to discuss an appropriate marketing plan for your home that will get you top dollar!
Post Your Comment: